Here’s a bit more about me beyond my LinkedIn.
I was born in 1991 in Portland, Oregon.
When I was young, we had a vacation home where I built dams and made sandcastles on the beach, I took night classes at the community college to learn InDesign—a technical and CAD art software program— in high school, nearly didn't graduate when my summer internship working IT service quality at a hospital didn't count as service or hospitality experience in my program, and leading system design SaaS teams in the first decade of my career.
I’m passionate about
- Vernacular design: hand-drawn maps, communes, integrated parks.
- Circular systems: business operating cadence, regenerative agriculture.
- B2B SaaS: no/low code software development platforms, discussing over at nocode.house
- Hospitality: cooking with/for others and sharing culture, creating a home.
- Adventure: bikepacking, exploring small towns, learning new things.
- Family: sharing life, building together, doing all of the above with trusted partners
You'll find a good bit of those loves in my and